Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:19 am
- Forum: MailEnable Enterprise Edition
- Topic: Over 600K spam emails
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4587
Since Mar 30, our server was boomed by almost one million emails, it appears that those emails use our server as relay and to boom many email accounts with a @yahoo.com.ph and *yahoo.com.tw address. I have to stop the server and rename the SMTP outgoing queue folder, then manually block those IP tha...
- Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:37 am
- Forum: Error Reports and Issues
- Topic: Bug in SMTP outbound queue and Send history report
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6289
We just upgrade to enterprise premium 7.02, the Mailenable admin console is very handy now especially to analyze the outbound queue. However, we find 2 bugs there 1. In the outbound queue, we see some emails still sitting there with the status - "unsent". So the first thing we want to do is to click...
- Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:05 am
- Forum: MailEnable Connector for Microsoft Outlook
- Topic: Emails showing a day late in Outlook
- Replies: 5
- Views: 22554
We experiencing the same problem especially with IMAP client. Emails just won't show up in Outlook ( 2007), it will reappear in outlook only if we log in using web mail. Also the total email count we see in web mail and in outlook IMAP are different. just update outlook connector to ver.1.43 but sti...