[SOLVED] Free/busy scheduling

MailEnable's Connector for Microsoft Outlook provides a rich messaging and collaborative interface to MailEnable.
MStocks

[SOLVED] Free/busy scheduling

Post by MStocks »

Hello,

We have about 9-10 users with the Outlook MAPI connector installed on their machines. All work well except two.

Two users are unable to see Free/Busy scheduling information when trying to arrange meetings. While most users see the "working.png" image, the two users with the issue see the "not working.jpg" image. Images are here: http://imgur.com/a/Poyzi

I have connected to that users account on my PC and it works. And they have connected to my account on theirs, and it does not work. So this leads me to assume that it is an issue with the PC.

We have tried:
setting UseLegacyFB registry setting (some sites reccomend trying this)
re-installing Outlook
creating a new outlook profile
deleting the mailenable account and re-creating it.
removing all other accounts apart from the mailenable account

We have also enabled logging on the mailenable connector. On a working PC you see entries for the Free/Busy polling. Wheras on a PC with the issue, there is no evidence of any attempt to fetch this information.

Has anybody else encountered this issue? It seems to be a windows/outlook setting that is causing it. But i cannot think where to look.

The PCs with the issue are running Outlook 2007 on Windows 7. There are other PCs in the office with the same setup and they work correctly.

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: Free/busy scheduling

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

What version of the MAPI connector are you referring to as there were issues in previous builds.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

MStocks

Re: Free/busy scheduling

Post by MStocks »

Thanks for the suggestion.

One user was using 1.61, and updating to 1.62 solved the problem.

Another was on 1.62, and we re-installed 1.62 and their issues were also resolved.

Thanks for your help.

Michael

stefano.bolleri

Re: [SOLVED] Free/busy scheduling

Post by stefano.bolleri »

Hi there,
I have installed 1.63 ver. but I can not see Free/Busy scheduling information when trying to arrange meetings.
I can see it from Web Mail, but the option in Outlook 2013 doe not work, it just give me an error.
The Pc's are runing windows 7 with ms-office 2013 can anyone give me help. Thank you