Event Log Error Event ID 10000 with ActiveSync for some devices/users.

MailEnable Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) - for EAS enabled devices (including iPhone, Windows Phone 7, Android, Nokia, etc).
METom

Event Log Error Event ID 10000 with ActiveSync for some devices/users.

Post by METom »

Hi,

I am on ME Premium 5.56 on Win2008.
After upgrading to ME 5.56 I discovered for one of my EAS devices some Event-Log Entries, but don't know on how to mitigate.

The events belong all to the same device (having multiple EAS accounts to differnent Mailboxes in different POs hostet on same ME-Instance).

Three examples:
1.)
The description for Event ID 10000 from source MailEnable cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

MailEnable HTTPMail Service error: 0
Warning: DOMSaveToFile Failed writing to: D:\Mail Enable\Config\Config\ActiveSync\benelog\thirsch\SEC150C4E7593A5D\/Contacts\State.xml, hResult=0
the message resource is present but the message is not found in the string/message table

2.)
.... same as above...then:
Warning: DOMSaveToFile Failed writing to: D:\Mail Enable\Config\Config\ActiveSync\TOKIOO\Thomas.Hirsch\SEC150C4E7593A5D\/Contacts\State.xml, hResult=0
the message resource is present but the message is not found in the string/message table

3.)
.... same as above...then:
Warning: DOMSaveToFile Failed writing to: D:\Mail Enable\Config\Config\ActiveSync\benelog\thirsch\SEC150C4E7593A5D\/Contacts\State.xml, hResult=0

What did I try to mitigate:
a) I cleared Synchronisation Data for this device in "MailEnable Active Sync Management", but the error seems to persist...

Can anybody guide me on how to get rid of those events and back to normal operation?

Best regards
Thomas