Webmail pane hundreds of screen widths wide in Chrome

Raise/discuss any potential issues with MailEnable for consideration in project issue register.
msolib

Webmail pane hundreds of screen widths wide in Chrome

Post by msolib »

Using Windows 7 Home Premium
Google Chrome 27.0.1453.94 m

I login to webmail and wait for the default inbox view to load. I see it load the list of e-mails but then immediately it scrolls way to the right of the e-mails.

There is a huge amount of blank space to the right of the column of e-mails. I have to scroll all the way back to the left side where the column of e-mails is. Sorry, the only good way I have to measure it is how many "page over" clicks in the scroll bar area it takes to get back to the left side. For the past few months it's been fourteen pages wide. As of tonight it's now hundreds wide. I realize I could click and drag the scroll bar, but that's an extra click and two or three finger swipes every time the page refreshes--which is OFTEN. Or I could use the scroll area of my touchpad; just as bad.

How can this go back to just being the width of my window, or even approximately the width of my window? If I could see all of the blank space at once it would be about two football fields wide. It's been months and the problem is getting worse. Please help. :)