Outlook Voting Buttons not visible when sent using the Outlook Connector

Raise/discuss any potential issues with MailEnable for consideration in project issue register.
pmnit

Outlook Voting Buttons not visible when sent using the Outlook Connector

Post by pmnit »

We recently discovered what "may" be a defect. I wanted to report it here to see if anyone else has seen this or would try confirming it.

We are running ME Enterprise Premium version 8.58. All of our users are running Outlook 2007 Professional. Most of our users connect using the POP. However we have a select few using the MAPI Outlook connector. Those users are split evenly between versions 1.64 and 2.0 of the connector.

I have found that when we try to send an email to anyone using the voting buttons in Outlook 2007, from a machine that is using the Outlook connector, the voting buttons to not appear for the recipients. However, if a user that is using POP tries to send an email with voting buttons, it goes through just fine and the recipient can see and respond using the voting buttons just fine. So the issue seems to be with the sending through the MAPI connector. Note that voting buttons sent from a POP to a MAPI machine also work fine. The response from the MAPI to the POP work fine as well.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

pmnit

Re: Outlook Voting Buttons not visible when sent using the Outlook Connector

Post by pmnit »

MailEnable guys? Anyone?

Can anyone verify this on their system? It should be very easy to test.