Strange error

Discussions on webmail and the Professional version.
Post Reply
reino
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 11:24 am
Location: Denmark

Strange error

Post by reino » Sat Jul 13, 2002 12:40 am

Hi,

Anyone who has encountered this errormessage ?:


Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Type:
MEWebMail (0x80070070)
Method '~' of object '~' failed
/mewebmail/base/default/lang/EN/Forms/MAI/Resolve.asp, line 64


Browser Type:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0)

Page:
POST 100 bytes to /mewebmail/base/default/lang/EN/Forms/MAI/Resolve.asp

POST Data:
FormAction=Send&MsgFrom=abuse@voip.dk&MsgTo=tr@xxxx.dk&MsgCc=&MsgBcc=&MsgSubject=test&MsgBody=

Time:
Friday, July 12, 2002, 12:40:13 PM

reino
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 11:24 am
Location: Denmark

Strange

Post by reino » Sat Jul 13, 2002 12:40 am

Forgot to say I have upgraded the new beta of professional today

reino
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 11:24 am
Location: Denmark

Arghh

Post by reino » Sun Jul 14, 2002 1:01 am

Sorry, my fault, had not seen that I had enabled disc quota so the reason why I got the error was that it was not possible for mailenable to write further mails through fso. Stupid me :shock:

Post Reply