Blank subject field and ghost subject field

Discussions on webmail and the Professional version.
feagans

Blank subject field and ghost subject field

Post by feagans »

I am getting the blank subject field problem as well. I am also experiencing another oddity. I can be logged in within the webmail interface and check my mail with what I know as a blank subject (as shown in outlook) and it automatically fills in the subject field with a previous emails subject field contents when there should be nothing in that field. Just thought I would make you aware.

I have also experienced another oddity...I will be logged into the webmail as user1@smirty.com and send an email through the compose feature. I then logout and login as user2@smirty.com and go to compose an email and the 'from' field shows user1@smirty.com and it should show user2@smirty.com. I am unable to delete or change this field. I then press the attatchments tab and then the message tab hoping it would cure the 'from' field problem by causing a refresh. The refresh fixes the 'from' field with the correct username but then puts the following in the body of the email:

----=_NextPart_000_000B_890EF886.21474AD2--

Is this a known bug or am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Scott Feagans
scott@smirty.com
Network Engineer

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

This issue should now be fixed in MailEnable Professional. Please email us if you still have any issues with the webmail.
Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 07, 2002 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

feagans

Post by feagans »

It has been resolve in the latest ME pro update...thanks
Scott Feagans
Network Engineer
scott@smirty.com