Spam Filter Issue

Discussions on webmail and the Professional version.
RCCT

Spam Filter Issue

Post by RCCT » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:54 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have a really funny issue here, ever since we have upgraded to mailenable pro. A specific partners email (domain A) will not come into our mailbox (domain B), I had a look into our plesk and the the partners domain (domain A) is not on any block list in fact we have (domain A) white-listed in plesk, the funny thing is when our partner sends mail from a different domain (domain C) on the same server and same mail setup; Their message flows threw without any issue. Our partner has gave me access to their mail server, I have checked logs on their systems and their email logs show the message left the server without error. Another funny thing I noticed is (domain A) sends fine from their blackberry devices, the issue only occurs when sending from (mail.domainA.com) the partner uses SPF records and are not on any global black lists. Our partner is able to send mail to all other mail servers without issue, so my questions here is. Where can I check to see why this mail is getting blocked? theres some sort of underlying issue and the problem can't be with their server as I said before other domains on their same server, same shared IP gets thru just fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.