Post Office Restrictions

Discussions on webmail and the Professional version.
tstrip111

Post Office Restrictions

Post by tstrip111 »

Hello,

I would like a certain post office to be able to send locally and to certain remote addresses only. How can I configure to allow a send to certain remote addresses instead of all?

Also, need to prevent this postoffice from being able to configure the email on their phone and disable webmail access from outside the internal network? Just remove the public DNS entry?

Any help appreciated

Thanks!

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: Post Office Restrictions

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,
I would like a certain post office to be able to send locally and to certain remote addresses only. How can I configure to allow a send to certain remote addresses instead of all?
You will need to upgrade to Enterprise to achieve this where you can create script filters at the postoffice level.
Also, need to prevent this postoffice from being able to configure the email on their phone and disable webmail access from outside the internal network? Just remove the public DNS entry?
Again this achievable in Enterprise where you can disable services at the postoffice level under the "Service Selection" tab within the postoffice properties.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

tstrip111

Post by tstrip111 »

I now realize i posted in the pro forum, I am actually running enterprise. I will look into script filters. Thanks

tstrip111

Post by tstrip111 »

Which service selection would disable webmail access from outside our network but keep it enabled inside?

"You will need to upgrade to Enterprise to achieve this where you can create script filters at the postoffice level."
I am not seeing how to achieve this exactly..how should I do this