MailEnableAdmin tool no longer showing Inbox Messages count

Discussions on webmail and the Professional version.
toddhutch

MailEnableAdmin tool no longer showing Inbox Messages count

Post by toddhutch »

We just upgraded from 9 to 10, and then to Pro. The count of the messages in the inbox are showing N/A. I created a new mailbox called test, and sent a message to it, the size increased but the inbox messages count shows N/A.

Our Postoffices folder is on a different drive then the default installation, and when we upgraded it looked like everything worked correctly. I did receive a note when going from 10 standard to 10 pro that the MEinstall might need to be ran to finish webmail, which we don't use. In an attempt to fix this issue, I did go into the too and completed that task.
Annotation 2019-02-26 113041.jpg
Annotation 2019-02-26 113041.jpg (109.75 KiB) Viewed 9853 times

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: MailEnableAdmin tool no longer showing Inbox Messages count

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

http://www.mailenable.com/documentation ... ation.html

Set the option for "When displaying the mailbox list, disk usage is determined" to "Calculate Sizes". Close and reopen the administration console.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

toddhutch

Re: MailEnableAdmin tool no longer showing Inbox Messages count

Post by toddhutch »

Thank you, that worked. To help other people running into this issue in the future, could the documentation be updated to reflect that choosing that option will show the message count in the Inbox Messages column? I had read that documentation and since there was no reference to Inbox Messages, I didn't try it. :D