Missing the date in the overview when logged in

Discussions on webmail and the Professional version.
reino

Missing the date in the overview when logged in

Post by reino »

Hi,

Just a question, anyone else who have the same problem ??. The date are not being shown in the overview of the mails when logged in on webmail. Instead the size of the mail is stated there ?

Or is it a bug which is going to be fixed ?

Cheers

Reino

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

This was a problem in an earlier version, but the updates from the 2nd July onwards fix it (that we are aware of). It occurred when the date in the email header was not interpreted properly.

reino

Post by reino »

Hi again,

Tried to make a reinstall of pro beta with the most recent, but it didnt resolve the problem.

Then i uninstalled the pro and installed it again and that worked, but...after a while, 5 hours or so, the problem was there again... strange.

Then I uninstalled both the standard and the prob and reinstalled the whole thing again, but still it is not working. This is just for your info, but could be nice if you had some ideas how to solve it.

reino

Post by reino »

Hi again

If someone should be interested:

The problem occurs if your server is running another dateformat than english, in my case Danish format. The problem is solved if you put this line into the list.asp file placed in mailenable/bin/webmail/base/deafult/lang/EN/forms:

session.lcid=your locale ID

See the list on:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/defau ... scLCID.asp

That was all

Cheers

Reino