Am I posting too much?!?! I need a life LOL

For any other discussion relating to MailEnable.
Kiliman

Am I posting too much?!?! I need a life LOL

Post by Kiliman »

Ha.. just realized that this will be my 129th post in only 2 months.

I hope I've been helpful in my posts. I try to only post replies to topics where I actually know the answer. I try to be complete in my responses and point to previous topics as necessary.

One of my pet peeves is seeing posts that say "I don't really know the answer to your question but why don't you try such and such..." Yeah, that's so helpful... NOT.

BTW: Google is your best friend! Take advantage of it. :)

Anyway, I really think that ME is a great product and support has been fantastic. I'm just glad I can contribute in some way by answering questions on the forum.

Kiliman

sunpost

Post by sunpost »

:lol: ROTF, i was just thinking that you were posting too much :P

actually, I don't really know the answer to your question, but after reading your post about creating your own Reverse DNS Blacklisting and some other jewels, i think you can post as much as you want :!:

this forum makes a great product even better, keep it up(Kiliman & ME).

dlehman

Post by dlehman »

Hey, if you add value, post away!!

rebycman

heh

Post by rebycman »

Each post helps define a bit more of the understanding for each of us. I have been working on those html forms > asp email scripts and reading back thru the posts helped a lot. I really hate asking support anything...I know they are busy, and besides most of the common questions & answers have already been discussed here in the forums.

I really like the features and ease of use that ME provides, I even registered the Pro version. Keep up the posts and the community will grow. :D