Password changed

Post your MailEnable suggestions here.
chrisp47

Password changed

Post by chrisp47 »

I got some serious problem. I lost my mail password. How can i get back. What is the procedure to change or retain new password.

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: Password changed

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

Are you an end user? If so then you will need to contact your hosting provider that is hosting your email address.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

verybestsalvia

Post by verybestsalvia »

There is a option of forget password you can use it. It will ask some question first but it will reset your password.

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,
There is a option of forget password you can use it. It will ask some question first but it will reset your password.
Yes, but this needs to be enabled server side for the web mail interface if the user does not see the option on the web mail login screen.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

avbm1980

Post by avbm1980 »

If you have lost your password then you can reset your password click "Forget your Password",it will ask some security question to you then it will replace your password.

verybestsalvia

Post by verybestsalvia »

Well if you are a end user then you have to contact the main service provider else there should be a option like change or forget password.

swizzer2012

Post by swizzer2012 »

Te forgot password feature could help you but if it still won't work. You better contact the administrator or if your are really hopeless, better create a new account.
[b][url=http://goarticles.com/article/Funny-T-shirts/5988643/]funny tshirts[/url][/b] | [b][url=http://www.tshirtpusher.com/Funny-T-shirts/]funny t-shirts[/url][/b]

pulse90

Post by pulse90 »

There are many website present in the online market. Different website uses the different technology to recover the password but every website provide a button(Forget password) , You click it:
Some website ask you: Email address
and some website ask you : Security Question after this Verify these ,and password send your Email address.
Thanks.