E-mail migration from one host to another

Post your MailEnable suggestions here.
rfwilliams777

E-mail migration from one host to another

Post by rfwilliams777 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:16 pm

Many of the migration questions have been around iMail or Exchange, but what about users with Yahoo, Hotmail, or Gmail? I have spent several days transferring thousands of e-mails (totally GBs) manually only to have IMAP lock up or Outlook lock up in manually transferring several e-mails at a time. Gmail has an import feature (it isn't 100% accurate, but it is better than nothing) that allows you to transfer contacts, calendar, and e-mail from Yahoo to Gmail. You set up the account link and just give Gmail time. If there was that feature, it would save me a lot of time that was (and is) spent using my Outlook to transfer the e-mail over when my server could had done it automated and had much more bandwidth and resources than my desktop computer.
Robert Williams, Owner
www.WWSHosting.net
#1 in MailEnable Business-Class Email Hosting - Switch to Williams Web Solutions and get your first 2 months FREE!
We can be hired to help you with your Mail Enable server, too!

atiqch

Re: E-mail migration from one host to another

Post by atiqch » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:16 pm

I successfully migrated mailboxes from hotmail to mailenable standard using migration utility bundled with mailenable installation. but those emails are not listed in webmail as well those emails not downloadable either IMAP or POP3.
Note: I am able to see imported emails on (with .mai extension) on disk as well email count and disk usage size was increased after email import/ mailbox migration from hotmail but those are not visible in webmail nor downloadable either email/
Is somebody would able to help to resolve this issue?

Regards

rfwilliams777

Post by rfwilliams777 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:32 pm

Have you tried deleting the index files?
Robert Williams, Owner
www.WWSHosting.net
#1 in MailEnable Business-Class Email Hosting - Switch to Williams Web Solutions and get your first 2 months FREE!
We can be hired to help you with your Mail Enable server, too!

sajjad321

Post by sajjad321 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:50 am

I am able to see imported emails on (with .mai extension) on disk as well email count and disk usage size was increased after email import/ mailbox migration from hotmail but those are not visible in webmail nor downloadable either email/
Is somebody would able to help to resolve this issue?
Unlock the key of your success by [url=http://www.braindumps.com/642-742.htm]642-742 - transcender[/url]
study material, you can easily pass [url=http://www.braindumps.com/98-365.htm]98-365 - braindumps - dump[/url] and [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWAMl0Zfou4]Keiser University[/url] exam.