List enhancements

Post your MailEnable suggestions here.
Brett Rowbotham

List enhancements

Post by Brett Rowbotham » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:26 am

Now that DMARC compatibility is available for lists (Enterprise 8.55/6), I would like to see some other improvements to the list options.

1. Add the ability to set a friendly name for the list. Currently the To header is set as <listname@domain.com>, I would prefer to see this as "Friendly name <listname@domain.com>" so the receivers see a better recipient entry.
2. From: and Reply-to: headers should also show list and sender friendly names (if available).
3. Return-path: is being set by the receiving server to the email envelope sender (which is the list). It would be nice if we could set an alternate envelope sender (within the same domain) so we could handle bounce messages properly as they are currently going straight back to the list and we have to set up a filter to try and redirect them to the correct address.

Cheers,
Brett

Brett Rowbotham

Re: List enhancements

Post by Brett Rowbotham » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:04 am

Number 3 has become very important as I just found the bounce messages from our latest newsletter, the first after changing the list options for DMARC compatibility, in the bad mail folder after being detected as junk by the list connector.

Cheers,
Brett