SyncML, Blackberry and Funambol

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
AndrewNS

SyncML, Blackberry and Funambol

Post by AndrewNS » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:04 pm

I'm having a strange problem with sync'ing my calendar.

I enter an appointment in Outlook 2010 or Webmail for e.g 2PM but when I sync my Blackberry using Funambol 10.0.7 the apt time shows as 1 hour earlier, 1PM.

When I enter an appointment on my Blackberry at 2PM, it will show up on my Webmail and Outlook calendar using Funambol 10.0.7 showing the correct time of 2PM.

SyncML seems to work find from the Blackberry to MailEnable but I have a time difference going from MailEnable to Blackberry.

Not sure where to start to find a solution.

Thanks
Andrew

gshep

Re: SyncML, Blackberry and Funambol

Post by gshep » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:47 pm

I just started having this issue with when syncing calendar items to android from outlook 2010 with the newest mapi connector. Time zones are all correct.

AndrewNS

Post by AndrewNS » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Still having the same issue with Blackberrys. I haven't found any sort of fix.

So.... Slowly moving all BB's to iPhone

AndrewNS

Post by AndrewNS » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Just tried SyncJe from Nexthaus with the same result. Appointment created in Outlook show in the calendar on the Blackberry 1 hour earlier than the set start time.

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:07 am

Hi,
Just tried SyncJe from Nexthaus with the same result. Appointment created in Outlook show in the calendar on the Blackberry 1 hour earlier than the set start time.
We have found a problem in this area and will be addressed in the upcoming release.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

WCHAdmin

Post by WCHAdmin » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:47 pm

We are experiencing the same issue with SyncMl, using Android devices, Funambol as well. Appointments created in Foxmail (webmail or outlook) appear one hour earlier on the phone, but not vice-versa. We were hoping the latest MailEnable would repair this but it did not.

My admin team is pretty steamed about this one... any progress that can be made will be helpful.

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:50 am

Hi,

The fix can be found within the 6.04 beta on the our beta page. The official release should be available in the upcoming week/s. I do not have a specific date.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support