How to change default Quota Notifications?

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
iltera

How to change default Quota Notifications?

Post by iltera » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:35 pm

Hi,

I have many non-english customers who don't speak english. I waste most of my time giving support to these people about the default notification messages they receive (yes, they don't know how or too lazy to use translate.google.com). I already have "SMTP-NDR.TXT", "SMTP-NDR-FAILEDRECIPS.TXT", "PWD-RESET.TXT" translated files on the server. What I need is, to have a translated version of the quota messages that they receive, and the ones server sends to the senders. Do you have an implementation of these?

Also, are there and plans to have support for customizing all notification & error messages that are used in MailEnable, so that we can make these customizations as we install MailEnable?

Some critics: There are a lot of non-english speaking customers you have and you don't even have a documentation (or support) for these simple things (but your competitors do!). Please, prepare a documentation for that stuff.

Enough with critisizm :)
(I am a paid Enterprise User for a year now and have beed using ME for over 6 years now. And I like it. Don't plan to change my mail server for now, all I want is to see ME in a better state of usability.)

In the mean time, can you please guide me how to modify these notification messages I have talked about?

Thanks...

felipeavilis

Re: How to change default Quota Notifications?

Post by felipeavilis » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:25 pm

UP! I need it too!

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: How to change default Quota Notifications?

Post by MailEnable-Ian » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:58 pm

Hi,

This thread will get you started: http://forum.mailenable.com/viewtopic.p ... custom+ndr, although it will not cater for the PWD-RESET.TXT notifications or quota notifications. Will only cater for SMTP ndr's.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support