Script to Stop multiple Copies of Email Forwarding to MailBox.....

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
JeelaniKhan

Script to Stop multiple Copies of Email Forwarding to MailBox.....

Post by JeelaniKhan » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:22 pm

Hi there,

I am new to this MailEnable Enterprise Premium 8.6 script which we recently upgraded.
We have for example 5 mailboxes:
1. Manager (1 MailBox)
2. Employees (4 MailBoxes)
What we want to achieve is that, we forward each employees external received copy to Manager, but with following exceptions.
1. When an outsider sends am email to only employee1, then one copy should directly goto employee1 mailbox and another copy should goto Manager mailbox.
2. When an outsider sends an email to employee1 and Manager also, then only one copy (of Manager) should goto Manager mailbox(no duplicate copy).
3. When an outsider sends an email to employee1 through employee4 also cc to Manager, then only one copy(of Manager) should goto Manager mailbox(no duplicate copy).

Also what I have noticed is that, in a situation when an outsider from abc.com domain sends an email to our xyz.com domain by including user1, user2 and user3 in To,cc and cc respectively, abc.com email server sends 3 separate copies to our xyz.com email server. So how do I handle these incomings to prevent duplicate copies.

Please let me know any script or solution for this and how to implement this. Because in our Manager mailbox so many copies are being received as we have set up mail forwarding of employees1 through employee4 to Manager mailbox.
Thanks and Awaiting for your reply.