roaming profiles and outlook and the spam fight

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
scree74

roaming profiles and outlook and the spam fight

Post by scree74 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:20 pm

Good Evening

I have recently implemented Mailenable Enterprise Premium v9.02 over the Christmas holiday period and migrated two old Linux mail servers with separate domains to one consolidated server with a new domain and the two old domains are now aliases. I would like to thank Ian and Peter at Mailenable for supporting me with this implementation, especially around the SSL and Autodiscovery elements throughout the Christmas holiday period, keeping me on the path of sanity, it was very much appreciated and feel confident we will be mailenable users for years to come. So thanks again Guys.

Well today the server has being live for 1 month!! and I am starting to get the system the way I would like it to be.

One of the 28 offices in our organisation is wanting to implement roaming profiles for 15 users, we are going to use Active Sync to do this, as I am led to believe that MAPI doesn't adapt its self well when using roaming profiles.

My question is can you NOT access the Mailenable calendar and global address list when using the active sync connecting from outlook?
We will be using Outlook 2013 and 2016 as the client, any advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Also I really need to start the spam fight and could do with some best practice tips if possible.

Kindest Regards
Scott