Blacklists checker

Discussion, support and announcements for third party applications that work with MailEnable.
hoststools

Blacklists checker

Post by hoststools »

Hi,

How do you check if your IP addresses blacklisted or not? This BlackLists Checker program ( www.hoststools.com ) will help to monitor multiple IP addresses at multiple blacklists.

We need you feedback in order to improve the software.

polarisie

Post by polarisie »

Hi

Is this a service that runs online or is it something you hv to download and run from your server?
MXSCAN :: AntiSpam & AntiVirus for MailEnable (now with Spamtrap/Honeypot!)
Built-in SpamAssassin, Clam, MessageSniffer, DNSBL, URLBL, DCC, Senderbase, SpamTrap, ShortCircuit, Content Filters, Disclamers, Archiving and more.
Visit www.mxuptime.com

hoststools

Post by hoststools »

It is not a service. It is a program and you can run it from any Windows computer. No need to run it from your server actually. You can run it from your office/home PC and monitor IP addresses of all your servers.

polarisie

Post by polarisie »

hoststools wrote:It is not a service. It is a program and you can run it from any Windows computer. No need to run it from your server actually. You can run it from your office/home PC and monitor IP addresses of all your servers.
The download link appears broken
Built-in SpamAssassin, Clam, MessageSniffer, DNSBL, URLBL, DCC, Senderbase, SpamTrap, ShortCircuit, Content Filters, Disclamers, Archiving and more.
Visit www.mxuptime.com

hoststools

Post by hoststools »

I checked it, and it is working. But I've sent a direct link to you via PM. Please try it.
Must have software for Web Hosting Providers and Server Administrators. Professionally developed. Tested on a real web hosting environment.

polarisie

Post by polarisie »

hoststools wrote:I checked it, and it is working. But I've sent a direct link to you via PM. Please try it.
Got it. thanks
Visit www.mxuptime.com