[SOLVED] Mailing list modification issue

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
dustin

[SOLVED] Mailing list modification issue

Post by dustin »

From within the MMC we created a mailing list for a client's domain, imported their members list, but now when the user attempts to manage the list using the administrative website, the "Add members" list is greyed out, and also the mailing list can't be disabled, so I am guessing this comes down to some sort of permissions issue. I attempted to see if there were any file-level permissions issues, but nothing showed up in procmon. Any ideas? I found http://forum.mailenable.com/viewtopic.php?t=24151 seems semi-related.

Enterprise Premium 8.03
Windows Server 20012 R2

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: Mailing list modification issue

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

I would start by suggesting to upgrade to 8.60 since 8.03 is outdated and may contain an issue not in the release notes that was fixed a while back. Also check the postoffice properties under "Webadmin" tab and ensure that the limit for "Maximum number of addresses in each list" has not been exceeded by the member import as this would explain why the button is greyed out.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

dustin

Re: Mailing list modification issue

Post by dustin »

Thank you very much Ian, it ended up being that the mailing list was limited to 1000, so the import pushed it over this limited and was causing the issue.