MMC Diagnostic Report - Ver 10.20

Raise/discuss any potential issues with MailEnable for consideration in project issue register.
frontdist

MMC Diagnostic Report - Ver 10.20

Post by frontdist »

I am no longer able to see the diagnostic report in the MMC Snapin available under Servers\Localhost\System\Diagnose.

I can select the diagnose option and I am presented with "Preparing Diagnostic Report. This may take some time..." however the report never loads.

I have tried stopping and re-starting all services, and rebooting the physical machine with no change in the results.

On first selection, you can see the hourglass appear by the cursor which used to indicate that it was generating, but once it disappears nothing will show. I attempted to select the option to "Send diag output to support" however it locked up the MMC and had to be force closed.

Never had an issue with it before, and been running Enterprise Premium for almost 7 years.

Any ideas?
MailEnable MMC Diag.jpg
MailEnable MMC Diag.jpg (103.7 KiB) Viewed 21546 times

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: MMC Diagnostic Report - Ver 10.20

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

Try and run the diagnostic report outside the console. Open a Windows run command and type: mediag
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

frontdist

Post by frontdist »

Hi Ian,

I ran mediag from the run command and was presented with the following screen. I allowed it to sit for approximately 15 minutes before cancelling the dialogue box.

I was waiting on processing the update to 10.21 until this is resolved...
MEDIAG.jpg
MEDIAG.jpg (99.38 KiB) Viewed 21364 times

frontdist

Post by frontdist »

Since there has been nothing but crickets since the last post, I upgraded to 10.23 and still have the SAME ISSUE?!?!?!?!?!

Both the bin and bin64 folders as well as MEDIAG have IME_SYSTEM full control, but nothing is working at all regarding diagnostics. Not sure why everything has to be a challenge with this, it seems everything works fine then all of a sudden stuff stops working for no reason!

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

Your best way forward and for managed response to your problems would be to lodge a support ticket via our support form under the category of "Upgrade" and provide access to the server via RDP or Teamviewer so we can check further.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support