server requires authentication

Discussion regarding the Standard version.
JasonQG

server requires authentication

Post by JasonQG »

Hi, a few days ago I configured the mail server mail server in my VPS, however, there are several errors that even though I read queries and in the forums I do not find anything that solves the conflict, I enumumber them and it would be very helpful if someone He knows how to solve them.

1- Errors in the Diagnosis
Facebook Integrated Authentication Feature not available Success Warn
Multi-Factor Authentication Feature not available Success Warn

2- When sending an Email from both Outlook and Webmail, it gives me the following message

MailEnable: Message could not be delivered to some recipients.
The following recipient (s) could not be reached:

Recipient: [SMTP: info@multiclubcr.com]
Reason: Remote SMTP Server Returned: 503 This mail server requires authentication when attempting to send to a non-local e-mail address. Please check your mail client settings or contact your administrator to verify that the domain or address is defined for this server.

Before you send me the article that follows https://www.mailenable.com/kb/content/a ... D=ME020135
Check the firewall and the program creates a rule for the ports so it works in theory, the Outlook client is configured in Outlook 2019 and My SMTP exit server requires authentication and is selected, and finally the credentials if they are correct that the Outlook if it manages correctly the emails and lets me eliminate them, however all this also happens with the webmail service of mailenable so I do not understand what the error would be. Any suggestion would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

note: My domain is managed by the company where I buy it if you need the records I can provide.