Problems installing MailEnable web administration.
see and try the following suggestions (in order).
1. Please see the following: Article ME020151
should provide a more meaningful error as to why the package cannot be
registered in Component Services.
Finally, If none of the above worked, please see the following procedure:
1. Open Component Services as mentioned in the earlier article.
2. Right click on the package called "Mail Enable Administration" and select shutdown.
3. Right click again and delete it.
4. Then run the MEInstaller to reconfigure web admin and web mail.
How to access web administration: Article ME020132
What is web administration?: Article ME020042
Web Administration property page does not appear under post office propertie.: Article ME020104
Using the MailEnable MEInstaller.exe utility: Article ME020314
|Product:||MailEnable (Pro-Any Pro-1.X Ent-Any Ent-1.X)|
|Class:||PRB: Product Problem or Issue|
|Revised:||Wednesday, May 4, 2016|