RSS: MailEnable Version 10.15 Release
MailEnable version 10.15 for Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium Editions is available for download from the MailEnable Web Site.
The following change list outlines changes in version 10.15:
- ADD: Can now delete all emails in queues for a specific account using admin program
- ADD: Chat - Roster's can now be defined at a postoffice level (as personal or mailbox list)
- ADD: Chat - XMPP now prefers later TLS versions for improved security and to avoid packet fragmentation issues with some clients (TLS Version)
- ADD: Chat - Synchronize conversations at other locations (XEP-0280)
- ADD: Chat - Allow entities to query time information (XEP-0202)
- ADD: Chat - Can now enable enhanced stream management (XEP-0198)
- ADD: Chat - Can now enable Client State Indication (XEP-0352)
- ADD: Chat - Allow clients to access chat history/archive (XEP-0313)
- ADD: Chat - Enable Blocking Feature (XEP-0191)
- ADD: Chat - Enable PubSub Feature (XEP-0060)
- ADD: Chat - Enable PEP (XEP-0163)
- ADD: Chat - PEP Notify on Presence can be enabled or disabled
- ADD: Chat - Advertise OMEMO Support (XEP-0384)
- ADD: Chat - Roster Versioning (XEP-0327)
- IMP: Chat - If rosters exceed 100 items, postoffice users will be forced to use private rosters (Postoffice Roster Size Threshold)
- IMP: Improved service debug logging information
- IMP: ClamAV updated to 0.99.4
- FIX: SPF may incorrectly pass emails if they had two levels deep of includes
- FIX: ActiveSync keeps timezone name so syncing on another Outlook client shows correct name as well as correct timezone
- FIX: Web administration was showing checkbox for a couple of debug log level options
- FIX: Deleting action in postoffice level filter was not deleting it
- FIX: Syncing groups in CardDAV now works for email addresses without a contact item
- FIX: CardDAV was syncing on name in VCARD, where formatted name should have been used
- FIX: Webmail editor resizing fixed
- FIX: Webmail editor could reset focus as wrong times (i.e. on a resize of window)
- FIX: Emailing file from My Files in webmail when composing in new window would not show added file in Chrome unless window refreshed
- FIX: Viewing email with invite attachment in webmail would show invite details rather than use the message also attached
- FIX: Viewing tasks that were missing subjects would produce error in webmail
- FIX: Tasks created in ActiveSync would be set to important, rather than normal
- FIX: IMAP was not correctly showing folder name for folders ending in period character
- FIX: Webmail was not allowing you to unselect a shared calendar once it was selected, without logging in again
- FIX: IMAP may not time out on sending a full message if there was a timeout during send
- FIX: IMAP migrations weren't retrying on some failures
- FIX: IMAP migrations may leave migrated messages as unread if mailbox in use or no existing index
- FIX: IMAP migration will now attempt the same message twice if there is a timeout on downloading, then move to next message (Kerio reporting incorrect message size)
- FIX: DKIM test would fail if two CNAME lookups were required to get TXT record
- FIX: Abuse detection was not blocking if same password was being attempted on different mailboxes
- FIX: DKIM test would fail if an included header line was wrapped, but no header content on first line
- FIX: XMPP now retries and handles binding attempt failures on startup
- FIX: Webmail was not showing email preview on iOS
- ADD: Added the ability for users to be notified when SMTP messages are received by remote hosts (in user Audit log).
- ADD: Postoffice Administrators can now access diagnostics via WebAdmin
- ADD: Diagnostic Report now warns if SRV records are not defined for domains
- IMP: Connecting to a shared calendar on iOS can now be achieved via the CalDAV user principal URL
- IMP: WebAdmin popup dialogs are now resizable
- IMP: WebAdmin mailbox details now shows current disk usage
- IMP: Improved the layout of WebAdmin domain details in readonly mode
- IMP: WebAdmin can now be configured to use large buttons and branding for legacy skins
- IMP: WebAdmin now provides feedback on successful saving of settings
- FIX: Autodiscovery will now return compliant error if client requests mobile schema and EAS is disabled
- FIX: Active Directory would fail to create user logins if the existing user's password violated password policy (which causes the MMC to show a dialog saying that it could not fetch user login).
- FIX: Migration service could crash due to threading abandonment issue
- FIX: IMAP migrations would mark source messages as read
A full list of changes is available from https://www.mailenable.com/download.asp
An overview of Version 10 and its features and enhancements is available at https://www.mailenable.com/version10
INSTALLING AND UPGRADING
The installation kits are now available and can be downloaded from https://www.mailenable.com
If you already have version 10.x installed, you will not need to make any licensing changes or apply an updated license key.
The MailEnable installer provides a simple wizard to allow you to upgrade from earlier versions.
The upgrade process typically takes less than 2 minutes to complete.
Alternatively, if you are interested in having one of our engineers perform the upgrade for you, please e-mail email@example.com.
For those who under Annual Upgrade Protection (AUP), there is no additional cost to upgrade. If your AUP has expired, you should renew your upgrade protection under Online Services. If you are upgrading from a version without upgrade protection (version 3 and earlier), you can review pricing under Online Services.
For more information on pricing and details on how to upgrade, please see https://www.mailenable.com/upgrade.
If you have any questions in relation to MailEnable version 10, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org