RSS: MailEnable Version 10.19 Release
MailEnable version 10.19 for Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium Editions is available for download from the MailEnable Web Site.
The following change list outlines changes in version 10.19:
- ADD: SNI support for SMTP, IMAP, POP, etc
- ADD: Directory import in admin program now has all fields
- ADD: Drap and drop images directly into emails and signatures in webmail
- ADD: Drag and drop files when composing emails in webmail to upload
- ADD: Adding attachments allows multiple file upload when composing in webmail
- ADD: Can preview PDF attachments in webmail
- ADD: Forward to address, Add Message Header and Add Subject Prefix added to mailbox filters in admin and webmail
- ADD: Move/Copy to public folder action for postoffice level filters
- ADD: Mailbox filters can now copy to public folder path if they have permissions
- FIX: Directory import in admin program was not accepting UTF8 characters
- FIX: XMPP was not working with UTF8 characters except in webmail interface
- FIX: Webmail could take long time to send an email with large HTML content
- FIX: IMAP was slow dropping timedout connections where no authentication had happened
- FIX: Autoresponders have References and In-Reply-To headers now
- FIX: Saving autoresponder in admin program was not wrapping lines when needed
- FIX: Removing a mailbox action could leave a orphaned configuration file
- FIX: EWS migrations were not marking read messages as read
- FIX: UTF-8 attachment filenames in webmail were not being added correctly to Download all zip file
- FIX: Webmail body search was not using the faster search indexing
- FIX: Indexing could fail to add correct received date on wrapped email headers
- FIX: Apple autoconfig was not working for email addresses in domains that were redirected
- FIX: Multipart replies in EAS for ItemOperations command was not allowing more than one part
- FIX: If message file missing for item in index then EAS will correct index
- FIX: Reminder set on message in EAS was missing task namespace for ItemOperations command
A full list of changes is available from https://www.mailenable.com/download.asp
An overview of Version 10 and its features and enhancements is available at https://www.mailenable.com/version10
INSTALLING AND UPGRADING
The installation kits are now available and can be downloaded from https://www.mailenable.com
If you already have version 10.x installed, you will not need to make any licensing changes or apply an updated license key.
The MailEnable installer provides a simple wizard to allow you to upgrade from earlier versions.
The upgrade process typically takes less than 2 minutes to complete.
Alternatively, if you are interested in having one of our engineers perform the upgrade for you, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who under Annual Upgrade Protection (AUP), there is no additional cost to upgrade. If your AUP has expired, you should renew your upgrade protection under Online Services. If you are upgrading from a version without upgrade protection (version 3 and earlier), you can review pricing under Online Services.
For more information on pricing and details on how to upgrade, please see https://www.mailenable.com/upgrade.
If you have any questions in relation to MailEnable version 10, please contact email@example.com