RSS: MailEnable Version 10.20 Release
MailEnable version 10.20 for Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium Editions is available for download from the MailEnable Web Site.
The following change list outlines changes in version 10.20:
- ADD: Forwarding inline images in webmail now shows the image in the editor
- ADD: Updated ClamAV to 0.100.02
- ADD: Last login time shown on the mailbox properties page if the audit option is enabled
- ADD: Webmail supports exceptions on recurring appointments
- ADD: Can select an all day event on the calendar popup in webmail now, instead of just on the new appointment screen
- FIX: Inline images improved to work as attachments in webmail to be more compatible with clients
- FIX: Large text only emails were slow when passing through body checking filters
- FIX: Redirection from mailbox (when remailing from mailbox) to a disabled mailbox could generate a loop
- FIX: Emails sent from webmail may wrap incorrectly and appear to corrupt the text
- FIX: Appointment cancellation emails in webmail may not appear with button to allow easy cancellation
- FIX: Contacts added with CardDAV may get work address fields incorrect if some were empty
- FIX: MAPI connector may not get all the data from a calendar event
- FIX: Appointment cancellation emails in webmail may not show the cancellation button
- FIX: Printing plain text email in webmail was showing error
- FIX: Postoffice connector may not send email to junk folder if the email header was very large
- FIX: Clients requesting certificate with SNI for non-IIS services would get default cert if length of SSL handshake was under 255 bytes
- FIX: Emails sent from EAS may not be viewed on Apple devices correctly
- FIX: Scripted filters could stop processing emails if there were script errors
- FIX: New message arrival while composing in mobile webmail could send you back to message list
- FIX: Message list may not show sender email address if no alias for address in mobile webmail
- FIX: SPF "a" check was not checking IPv6 addresses
A full list of changes is available from https://www.mailenable.com/download.asp
An overview of Version 10 and its features and enhancements is available at https://www.mailenable.com/version10
INSTALLING AND UPGRADING
The installation kits are now available and can be downloaded from https://www.mailenable.com
If you already have version 10.x installed, you will not need to make any licensing changes or apply an updated license key.
The MailEnable installer provides a simple wizard to allow you to upgrade from earlier versions.
The upgrade process typically takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
Alternatively, if you are interested in having one of our engineers perform the upgrade for you, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who under Annual Upgrade Protection (AUP), there is no additional cost to upgrade. If your AUP has expired, you should renew your upgrade protection under Online Services. If you are upgrading from a version without upgrade protection (version 3 and earlier), you can review pricing under Online Services.
For more information on pricing and details on how to upgrade, please see https://www.mailenable.com/upgrade.
If you have any questions in relation to MailEnable version 10, please contact email@example.com