RSS: MailEnable Version 10.27 Release
MailEnable version 10.27 for Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium Editions is available for download from the MailEnable Web Site.
The following change list outlines changes in version 10.27:
- IMP: Webmail free/busy scheduler in web mail now always lists the organizer of a meeting
- IMP: XMPP HTTP Upload port and SSL option can now be configured via MMC Admin
- IMP: WebMail New Mail Notifications now includes the message sender
- IMP: MAPI now supports custom folder types for non-default folders
- IMP: MEActivityMonitor has been ported to .NET framework
- FIX: Critical Security Updates
- FIX: Browser resize issue when listing MyFiles folders when attaching to storage
- FIX: You can now select a custom calendar when creating an appointment from the main menu
- FIX: Send button would not render label correctly when composing in new window via Microsoft Edge
- FIX: Could not publishing a folder in Webmail MyFiles
- FIX: An error would occur if you create identity in webmail and Reply To address is empty
- FIX: Webmail tasks are not being filtered for Active or Overdue Tasks
- FIX: When editing an appointment in a new window in webmail, freebusy popup was too wide
- FIX: Webmail is not validating email addresses containing angle brackets when composing
- FIX: ASP.NET error when updating an appointment and selecting option to send to an attendee
- FIX: Custom calendar folder did not load the correct view when accessed as a share
A full list of changes is available from https://www.mailenable.com/download.asp
An overview of Version 10 and its features and enhancements is available at https://www.mailenable.com/version10
INSTALLING AND UPGRADING
The installation kits are now available and can be downloaded from https://www.mailenable.com
If you already have version 10.x installed, you will not need to make any licensing changes or apply an updated license key.
The MailEnable installer provides a simple wizard to allow you to upgrade from earlier versions.
The upgrade process typically takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
Alternatively, if you are interested in having one of our engineers perform the upgrade for you, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who under Annual Upgrade Protection (AUP), there is no additional cost to upgrade. If your AUP has expired, you should renew your upgrade protection under Online Services. If you are upgrading from a version without upgrade protection (version 3 and earlier), you can review pricing under Online Services.
For more information on pricing and details on how to upgrade, please see https://www.mailenable.com/upgrade.
If you have any questions in relation to MailEnable version 10, please contact email@example.com