RSS: MailEnable Version 10.28 Release
MailEnable version 10.28 for Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium Editions is available for download from the MailEnable Web Site.
The following change list outlines changes in version 10.28:
- ADD: Recurring tasks are now supported by the MAPI Connector
- ADD: Custom Special folders can now be created via the MAPI Connector
- IMP: Caldav/CardDAV resources containing extended characters can now be accessed via localised URL
- IMP: IMAP XLIST is now enabled by default
- FIX: Installer now strips spaces from postoffice names
- FIX: Shared special folders created in webmail were not visible to the MAPI client
- FIX: IMAP SPECIAL-USE folder capability is now advertised when XLIST is enabled
- FIX: Webmail could corrupt 8bit emails if it read a message before marking as read
- FIX: XMPP is not always closing dead connections
- FIX: SMTP is reindexing mailboxes if mailbox needs updating, but SMTP service does not need to do it at that time
- FIX: XMPP logs were not in 24hr time
- FIX: NAMESPACE was not being shown in the CAPABILITY response for IMAP
- FIX: Message with UTF8 subject causes error in webmail due to incorrect XML
- FIX: Mailbox Search causes crash where FIPS is enabled
- FIX: .NET error when creating or editing mailbox level filter in web mail with no action set
- FIX: Improve diagnostics utility output
- FIX: Webmail was stripping the dir attribute from div tags so RTL emails are not viewed correctly
- FIX: Shared special folder created in webmail was not visible to the MAPI client
- FIX: Even if no filters configured on a postoffice it was still parsing each message if postoffice filter option enabled
- FIX: Quota not being rebuilt correctly if invalid unicode was in an index file
- FIX: Some unicode folder names created in webmail were not being encoded correctly for IMAP clients
- FIX: Transfer encoding may be missed in IMAP BODYSTRUCTURE on some headers
A full list of changes is available from https://www.mailenable.com/download.asp
An overview of Version 10 and its features and enhancements is available at https://www.mailenable.com/version10
INSTALLING AND UPGRADING
The installation kits are now available and can be downloaded from https://www.mailenable.com
If you already have version 10.x installed, you will not need to make any licensing changes or apply an updated license key.
The MailEnable installer provides a simple wizard to allow you to upgrade from earlier versions.
The upgrade process typically takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
Alternatively, if you are interested in having one of our engineers perform the upgrade for you, please e-mail email@example.com.
For those who under Annual Upgrade Protection (AUP), there is no additional cost to upgrade. If your AUP has expired, you should renew your upgrade protection under Online Services. If you are upgrading from a version without upgrade protection (version 3 and earlier), you can review pricing under Online Services.
For more information on pricing and details on how to upgrade, please see https://www.mailenable.com/upgrade.
If you have any questions in relation to MailEnable version 10, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org