RSS: MailEnable Version 10.31 Release
MailEnable version 10.31 for Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium Editions is available for download from the MailEnable Web Site.
The following change list outlines changes in version 10.31:
- ADD: Address book in webmail popup shows all the Contact folders, including connected shared ones
- ADD: Client Identity (CLIENTID) advertised and logged for IMAP
- ADD: Default font in webmail under options
- FIX: Exchange ActiveSync was missing command in options reply which caused Outlook on mobile to not set up account
- FIX: Deleting email in webmail after double clicking it could produce an error
- FIX: After initial save to drafts in webmail the save to drafts button would remain greyed out
- FIX: Clickatell SMS sending may not recognise new API key
- FIX: Deleting email in popup window in webmail was not refreshing message list
- FIX: Updated Clickatell admin
- FIX: Handle leak in ActiveSync
- FIX: Webmail editor was incorrectly continuing a URL link over a linefeed when composing
- FIX: Default font and font size were not being included in an message if they font or size were not changed during composing
- FIX: Webmail will not show contact photo for any contacts not in Contacts folder
- FIX: In webmail could not set photo for contact in a shared folder you are connected to
- FIX: When connecting to a share in webmail it does not use the proper icon in the treeview for custom calendar and contact folders
- FIX: Postoffice connector would crash if DSN enabled and over 2kb of recipient addresses in an email
- FIX: Junk E-mail report generation could crash the management service on some junk folders
- FIX: Location service cache was not enabled in SMTP, slowing it down
- FIX: Two-factor emailing option was not sending emails correctly
- FIX: Replying to an image with inline images in it was not keeping the images
- FIX: Blocking angle brackets in URL parameters in IIS was preventing double clicking on emails in webmail to view
- FIX: UID FETCH could fail to return details for bracketed header requests
- FIX: IMAP HEADER.FIELDS command would return Received-SPF header item when Received was requested
- FIX: APPEND command in IMAP service was not saving the flags if folder not quoted
- FIX: Some invalid UTF8 in an email in webmail could produce an error message
- FIX: When creating a task in webmail, it was still showing the Notes for the last selected
- FIX: When removing a share with a UTF8 name, the prompt to confirm was showing the encoded value
- FIX: Forwarding an email with attachments with content-ids and a signature with an image duplicated the attachments
- FIX: Account usage indicator was not updating in webmail when new email arrived
- FIX: Invalid charset in MIME boundaries for emails viewed in webmail may show undecoded content
- FIX: Could not move a message to the root of public folder in webmail
- FIX: IMAP LIST with reference name passed did not list subfolders from 10.28 onwards
- FIX: IMAP was not returning the hierarchy delimiter with LIST command with reference name but no mailbox name
- FIX: IMAP was not returning Noselect for empty mailbox name in LIST
- FIX: IMAP could get into a deadlock and stop accepting a new connection
- FIX: SPF was not expanding the h macro on non-bulk emails
- FIX: A BODY section FETCH in IMAP could be one out if the email had a MIME boundary with no header items
A full list of changes is available from https://www.mailenable.com/download.asp
An overview of Version 10 and its features and enhancements is available at https://www.mailenable.com/version10
INSTALLING AND UPGRADING
The installation kits are now available and can be downloaded from https://www.mailenable.com
If you already have version 10.x installed, you will not need to make any licensing changes or apply an updated license key.
The MailEnable installer provides a simple wizard to allow you to upgrade from earlier versions.
The upgrade process typically takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
Alternatively, if you are interested in having one of our engineers perform the upgrade for you, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who under Annual Upgrade Protection (AUP), there is no additional cost to upgrade. If your AUP has expired, you should renew your upgrade protection under Online Services. If you are upgrading from a version without upgrade protection (version 3 and earlier), you can review pricing under Online Services.
For more information on pricing and details on how to upgrade, please see https://www.mailenable.com/upgrade.
If you have any questions in relation to MailEnable version 10, please contact email@example.com