RSS: MailEnable Version 10.38 Release
MailEnable version 10.38 for Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium Editions is available for download from the MailEnable Web Site.
The following change list outlines changes in version 10.38:
- ADD: Updated ClamAV
- ADD: Changed calendar component in webmail
- ADD: Option to ignore certificate errors in ActiveSync verification
- ADD: Can remove existing license for ActiveSync
- FIX: Some CRAM-MD5 authentications did not update the last login date
- FIX: Webmail blocking of sender addresses now also checks From address
- FIX: A bounce message may indicate General Failure instead of indicating it could not connect to a SMTP service
- FIX: The ActiveSync management utility postoffice allocation page may lock up when editing values
- FIX: Various SMTP logging improvements to help with message tracking
- FIX: MEDiag was misporting Users group permissions on non-English Windows servers
- FIX: In webmail, after first email sent, the default From address was not selected automatically, just the first one
- FIX: Pro/Standard The default webmail timezone was not saving in the administration program
- FIX: Timezone and culture options for webmail had some old entries
- FIX: A large number of recipients in a sent item in webmail fails when you double click to open it
- FIX: If server set to Turkish, replying to HTML emails with DIV tags would show the tags
- FIX: Mailbox searching in webmail works with FIPS enabled
- FIX: IMAP TEXT search was not including headers
- FIX: ActiveSync search was on searching Inbox and not always the email contents
- FIX: Changing values for webmail mailbox filters were not always saving changes
- FIX: Many improvements to recurring appointments in webmail
- FIX: Improvements to blacklisting/whitelisting by SMTP
- FIX: If redirecting without a redirection address by using API it was generating a message with no recipients
- FIX: In webmail if you edit or remove a blacklist or whitelist entry in webmail options, next add fails
- FIX: When pasting into editor in webmail using WebKit browser, styles were missing
- FIX: CalDAV was not syncing Tasks
- FIX: If you send an email in webmail with recipient list over 24k characters, it left a orphaned message file in queue
- FIX: Improved webmail logging to correctly reflect filename of messages sent for tracking, and client IP
- FIX: In webmail the message list might show previous days message without the day (just time) depending on timezone
- FIX: Webmail column headers for contacts and tasks may not always show until list refreshed
- FIX: Webmail checking for appointment reminders was slow and blocking some actions
A full list of changes is available from https://www.mailenable.com/download.asp
An overview of Version 10 and its features and enhancements is available at https://www.mailenable.com/version10
INSTALLING AND UPGRADING
The installation kits are now available and can be downloaded from https://www.mailenable.com
If you already have version 10.x installed, you will not need to make any licensing changes or apply an updated license key.
The MailEnable installer provides a simple wizard to allow you to upgrade from earlier versions.
The upgrade process typically takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
Alternatively, if you are interested in having one of our engineers perform the upgrade for you, please e-mail email@example.com.
For those who under Annual Upgrade Protection (AUP), there is no additional cost to upgrade. If your AUP has expired, you should renew your upgrade protection under Online Services. If you are upgrading from a version without upgrade protection (version 3 and earlier), you can review pricing under Online Services.
For more information on pricing and details on how to upgrade, please see https://www.mailenable.com/upgrade.
If you have any questions in relation to MailEnable version 10, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org