RSS: MailEnable Version 9.54 Release
MailEnable version 9.54 for Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium Editions is available for download from the MailEnable Web Site.
The following change list outlines changes in version 9.54:
- ADD: CalDAV now supports extended calendar/collection properties (like calendar-colour).
- ADD: Web Administration now provides more control over postoffice smarthosting.
- IMP: Significant performance improvements when using Outlook with Exchange ActiveSync (where there are large numbers of folders)
- IMP: CalDAV and CardDAV now report collections as seperate objects under the homeset (rather than as the homeset themselves)
- IMP: Improved diagnostic logging for CalDAV and CardDAV
- IMP: CalDAV free/busy requests for large date ranges were being truncated.
- IMP: Outlook with ActiveSync will now synchronize the Inbox folder as a priority over other folders
- IMP: Various IMAP speed improvements
- FIX: IMAP BODYSTRUCTURE command may return incorrect cached section data (when MIME different mime sections calls were requested incrementally)
- FIX: Migration utility was incorrectly setting the seen flag in lowercase in index which made webmail show them as unread
- FIX: IMAP migration could fail to import messages which included some IMAP command responses
- FIX: MMC is changing the path to an IIS site when adding either mewebmail or meadmin virtual directory if the path to the site contains %
- FIX: Outlook may crash (and corrupt OST file) if a change to an item occured followed by an immediate deletion
- FIX: EAS SmartForward is was not respecting the charset of the target message (and would mash as UTF8)
- FIX: ADDRESS fields encoded as quoted printable would appear garbled within some CardDAV clients
- FIX: Attachments with Chinese characters in the filename are not encoded when downloaded via EAS on Android devices
- FIX: Webmail contact importing not handling extended characters
A full list of changes is available from http://www.mailenable.com/download.asp
An overview of Version 9 and its features and enhancements is available at http://www.mailenable.com/version9
INSTALLING AND UPGRADING
The installation kits are now available and can be downloaded from http://www.mailenable.com
The MailEnable installer provides a simple wizard to allow you to upgrade from earlier versions.
The upgrade process typically takes less than 2 minutes to complete.
Alternatively, if you are interested in having one of our engineers perform the upgrade for you, please e-mail email@example.com.
For those who under Annual Upgrade Protection (AUP), there is no additional cost to upgrade. If your AUP has expired, you should renew your upgrade protection under Online Services. If you are upgrading from a version without upgrade protection (version 3 and earlier), you can review pricing under Online Services.
For more information on pricing and details on how to upgrade, please see http://www.mailenable.com/upgrade.
If you have any questions in relation to MailEnable version 9, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org