RSS: MailEnable Version 7.52 now available
MailEnable Pty. Ltd. is pleased to announce the release of MailEnable
Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium 7.52.
Recent changes include:
* FIX: Workaround for bug where Blackberry CALDAV clients assume that returned URLs contain ICS extensions (preventing them from listing calendar contents)
* FIX: SMTP CRAM-MD5 authentication over SSL may not authenticate on IOS 7 devices
* FIX: SMTP EHLO response was not reflecting IP bindings
* FIX: ActiveSync message replies or forwards sent from apple that include a mixed array of recipient formats (Aliases, anglebraced and comma delimited literals) may not be delivered to all recipients.
* FIX: Exchange migration may not be able to find appropriate libraries to facilitate migration
* FIX Postoffice IP Bindings may not initally show correct status if it had not been configured (with new MMC3)
* FIX: Improved migration queue contention to reduce elapse time and impact on active connections
* FIX: Updated documentation for MEMigrate to refect default EWS path
* FIX: Failed authentications against webmail may raise an exception
* FIX: Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability protection on posted forms and AJAX requests
* FIX: MMC feature to Forward all mailbox messages to another address would not work correctly in the MMC version.
* FIX: POP maximum thread thresholds were not being enforced correctly (allowing more active connections than specified)
* FIX: A delay of around 30 seconds may occur when attempting to use Postoffice default settings (when provisioning is enabled)
* FIX: Timezone changes that occur on the last weekday of the month were not being respected
* IMP: improved the layout of registration wizard
* FIX: IMAP Postoffice/Domain bindings would not respect mappings
* FIX: Cant a new postoffice when using MySQL as repository in 7.50.
* IMP: Improved installation and prerequisite checking for Windows 2008 and Windows 2012 installations
* IMP: Access control IP management in admin improvements
* FIX: DNS provisioning is failing with exceptions.
* FIX: Umlauts would not show correctly in the mailbox friendly name column in new MMC
* FIX: ME application pools are stopped when you install and upgrade ME on Windows 2012
* RCPT TO extended script handling for SMTP inbound was preserving recipient on failure
* FIX: Error when adding postoffice in admin with provisioning enabled
* FIX: MEDiag gives warning for ASPNET account not having permissions on servers without ASPNET account
* FIX: Message forward by iphone (EAS) was not correctly inserting BOM header into original message contents
* FIX: IMAP UID EXPUNGE may not notify other connections with all changes
Downloads can be found at http://www.mailenable.com/download.asp.
If you have not yet upgraded to version 6 from an earlier version, you can
find trial versions on our web site and upgrade information can be found at