RSS: MailEnable Version 8.01 now available
MailEnable Pty. Ltd. is pleased to announce the release of MailEnable
Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium 8.01.
Recent changes include:
* ADD: ActiveSync and Outlook schema responses for Autodiscovery are now able to be customised seperately per domain
* IMP: SpamAssassin diagnostics will now report on the Status of the SpamAssassin service.
* IMP: Added additional fields to items report back in Global Address List via ActiveSync
* FIX: Slow resource leak may occur in IMAP (and EAS) when copying items to another folder
* FIX: Server would continue to log SpamAssassin connection error even after detecting that it is not available.
* FIX: Enabling or disabling system messages notifications in alerter generated error email
* FIX: MMC crashes when creating a custom list subscription notification
* FIX: In the administration program on the status page, clicking a column header in the news listview crashed MMC
* FIX: WebAdmin branding would not work for domains that contained .net
* FIX: Creating DKIM selector for first time did not save it as active even though the checkbox is selected
* FIX: Stats page in webmail did not have a scrollbar
Downloads can be found at http://www.mailenable.com/download.asp.
If you have not yet upgraded to version 7 from an earlier version, you can
find trial versions on our web site and upgrade information can be found at