RSS: MailEnable Version 8.53 now available
MailEnable Pty. Ltd. is pleased to announce the release of MailEnable
Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium 8.53.
Recent changes include:
* IMP: Improved the resilience of Outlook/2013 ActiveSync synchronisation
* IMP: Improved the speed and resource usage when synchronising large mailboxes via EAS
* IMP: Improved the layout and content of the services overview screen when accessing the Synchonisation Service URL
* IMP: ActiveSync now implements the Preview field when it is requested
* FIX: Updated HTML Editor to latest version of TinyMCE
* FIX: ICS/iCalendar Sharing will not allow access to shared mailbox calendars
* FIX: Some messages could not be blacklisted/whitelisted from message list right click menu
* FIX: Outlook EAS is would not immediate sync nested subfolders until the client was reopened.
* FIX: Setting a POP retrieval entry to disabled when using MySQL or SQL Server does not disable it unless you remove it.
* FIX: Improved the HTML parsing of webmail messages (some messages/tags would be stripped when they did not need to be)
* FIX: EAS was not sending down the correct TZ recurrence information
* FIX: Diagnostic Utility did not report URL blacklisting status
* FIX: MailEnable could attempt to create connection reporting files for IMAP,POP and SMTP in root drive (if the registry key was not defined)
* FIX: The iOS configuration screen on small devices was not scaled correctly
* FIX: Webmail upload limit property page in admin would crash if the maximum allowed content length was over 1gb
Downloads can be found at http://www.mailenable.com/download.asp.
If you have not yet upgraded to version 8 from an earlier version, you can
find trial versions on our web site and upgrade information can be found at