RSS: MailEnable Version 8.60 now available
MailEnable Pty. Ltd. is pleased to announce the release of MailEnable
Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium 8.60.
Recent changes include:
* FIX: Various webmail security issues (thanks to Soroush Dalili from NCC Group for his work on this)
* FIX: Quotes in emails may cause problems with the VBScript in SMTP Filters
* FIX: Web mail client settings page was not displaying global autodiscovery records.
* FIX: Turkish regional settings on server will remove tags in signatures
* FIX: Timezones with colons were not escaped properly. Example: TZID=(GMT+01\:00) Amsterdam\, Berlin\, Bern\, Rom\, Stockholm\, Wien - should be TZID="(GMT+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rom, Stockholm, Wien":19260126T141856
* FIX: ActiveSync (EAS) Sync was returning empty sync response if the same sync key is used (but different request). It should only return an empty response if the request data has not changed.
* FIX: CalDAV ampersands (and other characters) rendered in xml were being escaped even though the data was in a CDATA section
* FIX: Appointments generated via old Firefox/Lightning clients may not be able to be parsed and could corrupt extended characters within data fields
Downloads can be found at http://www.mailenable.com/download.asp.
If you have not yet upgraded to version 8 from an earlier version, you can
find trial versions on our web site and upgrade information can be found at