RSS: MailEnable Version 9.03 Release
MailEnable version 9.03 for Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium Editions is available for download from the MailEnable Web Site.
The following change list outlines changes since version 9.0:
- FIX: Removed EXISTS command from IMAP EXPUNGE response (since apple clients seem to have a bug in parsing it - causing looping)
- FIX: Attachments with extended characters in their filename would download with zero content length
- ADD: Some speed improvement to message listing in webmail
- ADD: Updated ClamWin version
- FIX: SMTP Debug log improvements to give more details on authentication and SSL issues
- FIX: Possible crash when using some filter criteria
- FIX: Free/busy in webmail did not work if there was spacing around the recipient delimiters
- FIX: Auto-submitted header was incorrectly being added to spam report
- FIX: New email parser could put incorrect Date on emails from webmail
- FIX: Webmail from address was not remembering selection when going to attachment page
- FIX: Various email display issues in webmail with new email parser
- FIX: SMTP service could fail when smarthosting with large amount of recipients for an email
- FIX: Exporting contacts from webmail was not converting encoded details to UTF8
- ADD: Option to bypass AV checks for authenticated senders (under AV settings)
- ADD: Option to bypass SpamAssassin checks for authenticated senders (under SA settings)
- ADD: More information is logged to IMAP and postoffice connector logs
- IMP: Postoffice connector now logs when autoresponders are ignored for system, bulk and junk emails
- FIX: CalDAV service would fail when requesting a calendar with multiple timezones
- FIX: Plain text emails sent in webmail would have incorrectly formatted linefeeds
- FIX: SpamAssassin testing was disabling itself after multiple failures, but not reenabling
- FIX: Existing SPF headers were being used by global filters
- FIX: Some messages were showing in webmail as HTML source
- FIX: Sending an email from webmail was not including the friendly name
- FIX: Previewing email in webmail was showing the email address as the friendly name
- FIX: BCC was not working correctly in webmail
- FIX: In webmail, going to the attachment page twice without any message content was producing an error message
- FIX: Editing Notes in webmail would produce an error message
- FIX: Webmail was not enabling the checkbox for autoresponder time restriction being enabled when loading
- FIX: Group contact recipient was not resolving if message was saved to draft before sending
- FIX: IMAP will drop a connection as soon as its IP is detected under abuse detection
- FIX: W3C logging was not using dash for some fields which were empty
- FIX: IMAP servers with AUTH=PLAIN capability could prevent IMAP migration working
- FIX: New MIME decoding was not handling some MIME encoded word extensions in webmail, so forwarding some attachments failed
- FIX: Reply all in webmail may not use all the addresses
- FIX: Email client crashes on Nexus 4 Android 5.1 when synchronizing calendar via EAS.
- FIX: Installer is not setting the Mail Root Directory under the SF registry branch correctly
- FIX: Indexing engine was using old registry key to get data path
A full list of changes is available from http://www.mailenable.com/download.asp
An overview of Version 9 and its features and enhancements is available at http://www.mailenable.com/version9
INSTALLING AND UPGRADING
The installation kits are now available and can be downloaded from http://www.mailenable.com
The MailEnable installer provides a simple wizard to allow you to upgrade from earlier versions.
The upgrade process typically takes less than 2 minutes to complete.
Alternatively, if you are interested in having one of our engineers perform the upgrade for you, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who under Annual Upgrade Protection (AUP), there is no additional cost to upgrade. If your AUP has expired, you should renew your upgrade protection under Online Services. If you are upgrading from a version without upgrade protection (version 3 and earlier), you can review pricing under Online Services.
For more information on pricing and details on how to upgrade, please see http://www.mailenable.com/upgrade.
If you have any questions in relation to MailEnable version 9, please contact email@example.com