RSS: MailEnable Version 9.12 Release
MailEnable version 9.12 for Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium Editions is available for download from the MailEnable Web Site.
The following change list outlines changes in version 9.12:
- ADD: System Admin can now create postoffices via web administration (Enterprise or Premium Edition)
- ADD: Added Audit Log to WebAdmin mailbox properties
- IMP: Optimized IO caching buffers for improved performance on NAS (or any other storage system with adverse latency)
- IMP: Improved responsiveness and layout of mailbox properties dialog
- IMP: Improved input validation when creating and editing mailboxes via web administration
- IMP: Simplified Mailbox Creation Wizard and improved layout
- IMP: WebAdmin will now look for "Require Secure Session" under SOFTWARE\Mail Enable\Mail Enable\Services\WebAdmin\Options to force SSL
- FIX: Mailbox properties now refreshes the mailbox list after an item is added
- FIX: If WebAdmin is disabled for the postoffice a sysadmin is not able to add/edit or delete domains
- FIX: WebAdmin would cache settings for new mailbox name and password when using Chrome (Chrome feature)
- FIX: WebMail would show options in MMC even if it was not installed
- FIX: Removed reference to ME_LOGO.BMP in webadmin generated Diagnostic Report
- IMP: Web Administration will now inform an authenticated ADMIN or SYSADMIN as to whether webadmin is disabled (rather than a generic failure message)
- FIX: Viewing a SYSADMIN user in WebAdmin on Standard Edition would display as USER
- FIX: If WebAdmin is disabled for the postoffice a SYSADMIN could not add/edit or delete domains (Enterprise and Premium)
- FIX: Sorting the user list would show 'no scroll div' alert when in tablet view
- FIX: Message containing base64 encoded attachment is stripped when forwarded via web mail
- FIX: Corrected issues with MIME Header Parsing/Folding*
A full list of changes is available from http://www.mailenable.com/download.asp
An overview of Version 9 and its features and enhancements is available at http://www.mailenable.com/version9
INSTALLING AND UPGRADING
The installation kits are now available and can be downloaded from http://www.mailenable.com
The MailEnable installer provides a simple wizard to allow you to upgrade from earlier versions.
The upgrade process typically takes less than 2 minutes to complete.
Alternatively, if you are interested in having one of our engineers perform the upgrade for you, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who under Annual Upgrade Protection (AUP), there is no additional cost to upgrade. If your AUP has expired, you should renew your upgrade protection under Online Services. If you are upgrading from a version without upgrade protection (version 3 and earlier), you can review pricing under Online Services.
For more information on pricing and details on how to upgrade, please see http://www.mailenable.com/upgrade.
If you have any questions in relation to MailEnable version 9, please contact email@example.com