RSS: MailEnable Version 10 Beta
We are pleased to share an update regarding MailEnable Version 10.
VERSION 10 BETA
Version 10 is now available as a platform beta.
The focus for this release is on integrating real-time, secure communication across multiple devices.
We have also added some improvements to MailEnable's core services.
Version 10 enables users to send files to each other, participate in video calls, group chat sessions, share desktops/screens and more.
You can view an online demo of the webmail chat integration at: http://www.mailenable.com/demo
There are some chatbots active that simulate online users.
The kits are available for download at http://www.mailenable.com/beta
as well as some screen captures at http://www.mailenable.com/version10
Here is a brief overview of the functionality available in the platform beta:
- Integrated WebMail/Mobile Chat
- WebMail Performance Improvements
- Updated WebMail and WebAdmin Interfaces (Default Skin)
- XMPP Sockets/BOSH Chat Service
- Video/Audio Chat
- Screen Sharing
- Proxy/Mailbox sharing for ActiveSync
- New Remote Administration API/Component
- Integrated SOCKS5 Proxy (to improve integration with chat clients)
- Integrated HTTP Upload Service
- File Transfer Client Bridging (bridges file transfers between chat clients to improve interoperability)
- Email Backup/Collection (to collect mail when downstream servers go offline)
This release includes all platform changes and does not include a complete set of user interface changes associated with version 10.
The purpose of this release is to preview the chat platform as well as facilitating review with platform integrators.
We be making future functional announcements with respect to version 10 over the next few weeks.
Also, those using Version 9 with AUP will be able to upgrade to version 10 at no additional cost.
We are interested in your feedback in relation to Version 10; please don't hesitate to contact us with questions or ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
The MailEnable Team.
More Information is available from the MailEnable Web Site (http://www.mailenable.com/version10).
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mailenable
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/mailenable