Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:36 am
- Forum: MailEnable Professional Edition
- Topic: Webmail/options/settings not saving after making changes
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6230
I managed to find a fix for this. c:\program files\mail enable\config\postoffices\ should contain a folder with your domain name as it's name. If not then you need to create it. With in that folder you should then create 5 folders... ANNOTATIONS GROUP LISTS MAILBOXES RULES and also a default.mai fil...
- Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:01 am
- Forum: MailEnable Enterprise Edition
- Topic: Relaying / Hosted Domain Question
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2051
Hello All, Currently we have 4 web servers and one of them runs MailEnable Enterprise Edition. I have permitted the IP's of the web servers to be able to relay through MailEnable so that they specify mail.theirdomain.com and can send them out of the mail server. However, this is allowing people to p...