Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:16 am
- Forum: Error Reports and Issues
- Topic: F-Prot Issues
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4392
Hi, We're having trouble with our F-Prot integration in Mail Enable 8.61 in that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. It's not working at the moment and this means it won't catch any viruses, other than the test Eicar one. The exact same configuration was working until about 5pm, yesterday, ...
- Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:49 pm
- Forum: MailEnable Enterprise Edition
- Topic: System Alerting and Monitoring Problems (6.02)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7315
Hi, we have Enterprise 6.03 and can only see six services. We are also waiting for this fix.
- Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:36 pm
- Forum: MailEnable Professional Edition
- Topic: Running post offices on a separate IP
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1699
Hi, We've had some trouble with viruses on one of our clients' local machines, which have allowed authenticated access to our mail server for sending spam. This has happened a few times and we would like to isolate their post office by putting it on a separate IP address to everything else (our IP a...