mailenable > outlook > mobile email problems

MailEnable's Connector for Microsoft Outlook provides a rich messaging and collaborative interface to MailEnable.
tjinca1

mailenable > outlook > mobile email problems

Post by tjinca1 »

I have my mailenable webmail go to microsoft Outlook. I then have my t-moble mytouch 3G receive those emails when I close Outlook at home. It was working, then about 1 1/2 months ago I stopped being able to send emails from my phone. I can still receive the emails, but can no longer send. I changed nothing on my end, and talked to T-Mobile for hours. They have determined that maybe a setting at my host (you) changed. I don't want to pay $80+ to email a question, so I was wondering if anyone here has had a similar problem fixed. I can still send emails from Outlook on the PC, but not on the phone... HELP!

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: mailenable > outlook > mobile email problems

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

Have you inspected the MailEnable SMTP log files in respect to sender/recipient and date/times you have sent the message from your Mobile device to see what is occurring during the SMTP transaction and to confirm that the device is making a connection within the MailEnable SMTP service? Does the mobile device present any errors when trying to send the message?
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

tjinca1

Post by tjinca1 »

An error doesn't come up, it just stays in the outbox. On the phone, it says the settings are correct, and when you do a system check, it says everything is working fine. They say it must be the server problem.

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

Did you inspect the SMTP log files?
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support