Outbound server: blank account name and password

MailEnable's Connector for Microsoft Outlook provides a rich messaging and collaborative interface to MailEnable.
huisartsenhulp

Outbound server: blank account name and password

Post by huisartsenhulp »

We are using the MAPI connector in conjunction with Outlook 2010 and installed the latest version offered by mailenable. Connecting to the inbound mailserver (pop.****.nl) works fine but we cannot send mail. The problem is that we cannot use the outbound mailserver that belongs to the provider of the mailenable server, we would like to use the smtp server of our ISP (in this case smtp.zakelijkmail.nl) instead.

We have tried configuring the outbound server manually (in outlook: e-mail accounts --> pop.****.nl --> 'opens the mailenable connector' --> advanced configuration --> outbound) but the SMTP from our ISP does not require a account name/password combination. Whenever we leave these fields blank, it uses the account name/password combination of the inbound server, even though the didn't tick the 'use same settings as...' option.

Also, synchronising outlook distribution lists with our webmail doesn't work properly but this is covered in a different topic.

boishakhi

Re: Outbound server: blank account name and password

Post by boishakhi »

How do I reset admin password for mac or reformat? I bought a used Powermac G4 (The person I bought from doesn't have password). I want to reformat the computer and it will not let me install/unistall or use the CD Drive without the admin password. When I hold "C" restarting it asks for admin password to continue. Any alternate methods of reformatting or resetting password?