Outlook 2013 MAPI connector - add resource

MailEnable's Connector for Microsoft Outlook provides a rich messaging and collaborative interface to MailEnable.
webshaun

Outlook 2013 MAPI connector - add resource

Post by webshaun »

I have the final version of Office 2013 from Microsoft, not beta. When I try to go to mailenable/open resource from within outlook, check off the resource and hit OK I get:

Resource Connection Failed
An error occurred when attempting to add a delegate mailbox (MAPI_E_INVALID_PARAMETER).

seems like everything else looks ok so far.
---
Shaun Rieman
Advanced Micro Technologies, LLC

kather

Re: Outlook 2013 MAPI connector - add resource

Post by kather »

on windows 8 with Outlook 2013 (64") and MAPI connector 1.58 I still get this error when I try to add a resource connection. When I'm in webmail I can connect to the same resource connection with no errors.

advice please?

nb. just updated mailenable to version 7.50; no luck still the same error message

Adde

Re: Outlook 2013 MAPI connector - add resource

Post by Adde »

Same problem here... MAPI Connector works great under Outlook 2010 - but not 2013.

Not a single reply on this thread since last year below all critic... Shape it up ME!

Remember us in the forum when you released version 1... up to 2... We helped you througgh this forum. We helped you create this product. Dont ignore us here because the focus on $$$ has taken the overhand. Then some other newcomer will come and take the customers you once started taking from Exchange... Just satyin....