Outlook Connector Failing Big Time

MailEnable's Connector for Microsoft Outlook provides a rich messaging and collaborative interface to MailEnable.
smccarthy945

Outlook Connector Failing Big Time

Post by smccarthy945 »

I am having a lot of problems with the Outlook connector and need to know if there is a way to fix it. I recently reloaded my laptop with a new fresh install of Windows 10 and loaded Office 2016 32 bit. After, I loaded the mailenable connector for Outlook and configured. At first, it worked for a while and then I started getting messages from Outlook all of a sudden that the add in was disabled. I couldn't re-enable it and then I got DLL errors. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the connector along with deleting and re-adding the mail profile.

Once I did all that, Outlook starts and says "updating calendar categories" or something to that effect and sits there and mail never downloads. Outlook sits empty with no mail ever syncing. So I create a new user profile and create new profile in mail and BAM - working. Why did it take creating a new user profile to get the connector to sync email? Is there anything you can do to fix the connector when it doesn't sync any email on a specific user profile?

I've had to go through this process several times because eventually the connector fails and I have to create a new profile to get it working again. Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks.