My Problems Continue..

MailEnable's Connector for Microsoft Outlook provides a rich messaging and collaborative interface to MailEnable.
smccarthy945

My Problems Continue..

Post by smccarthy945 »

So after upgrading the server to the latest version 9.77, now I have the following calendar problems. My calendar sync was working perfectly before the upgrade:

1. Outlook connector is not syncing any appointments that show up on my web email.
2. Thunderbird is able to sync calendar appointments using CALDAV but adding an appointment adds to Thunderbird but not to the server. It never shows up in the web interface.

I can't sync my calendar in Outlook and Thunderbird doesn't seem to add the appointments via caldav anymore. Again, everything was working perfectly prior to the upgrade. The only other thing I did was turn on 465 as an alternative smtp outgoing sync port. I have 8080 configured for my caldav syncs.

What do I do to fix this?

smccarthy945

Re: My Problems Continue..

Post by smccarthy945 »

Also, when I use the web interface to add an appointment and invite someone, they never get the invite.

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

I have tested problems you have pointed out in 9.77 and both work. I can add new appointments via Thunderbird Lighting CalDAV client and sync all appointments via the MailEnable MAPI connector. I can add new appointments via web mail and send invites to attendees. There must be something wrong with the mailbox calendar your trying to sync. If you create anew mailbox and perform the same tests does same behavior occur?

The best way forward and for a managed response please lodge a support ticket providing access to the server and the mailbox in question so we can troubleshoot in more detail. You can submit the ticket under "Upgrade" as it will be a free submission.

https://www.mailenable.com/support/step1.asp
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

smccarthy945

Post by smccarthy945 »

I logged a ticket and put the connection details in the ticket. Thanks.