EAS is only allowing me to send to address at a time.

MailEnable Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) - for EAS enabled devices (including iPhone, Windows Phone 7, Android, Nokia, etc).
Ehenzel1978

EAS is only allowing me to send to address at a time.

Post by Ehenzel1978 »

EAS is for some reason only allowing me to send to one email address at a time now. I just upgraded my mailenable to version 6.79. I'm running version 14.0 of the active sync, on a samsung galaxy 2 for testing purposes. Any time I try to send an email from the mailenable active sync account to more than one address, it looks like it sends the message, but nothing is ever delivered. Nothing hangs in the mailenable ques, it's not in the outbox, it's just gone. I can send from any of the other accounts on the phone no problem.

Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Eric Henzel
IT Department
Leather Italia USA

shkwan99

Re: EAS is only allowing me to send to address at a time.

Post by shkwan99 »

We got the same problem. And, I believe many EAS users also got the same problem but just didn't notice.
Unluckily, I didn't see such issue is fixed after reading the release note of the latest version.

Ehenzel1978

Re: EAS is only allowing me to send to address at a time.

Post by Ehenzel1978 »

I had the 6.79 installed as a test bed for the software. When we went live, I installed version 7.x. The problem went away. I think the issue had to do with the way that MailEnable was processing the outgoing headers. Even though the release notes don't say so, I believe the issue has been corrected in the 6.x new releases.
Eric Henzel
IT Department
Leather Italia USA