MEIMAPS.EXE memory leak

Raise/discuss any potential issues with MailEnable for consideration in project issue register.
rcarrillo

MEIMAPS.EXE memory leak

Post by rcarrillo »

For 2 weeks we have been having memory leak problems with the MEIMAPS.EXE process, this at specific moments consumes all available memory, causing saturation in the server due to memory paging. It has been updated to the latest available version of mailenable. Does it happen to anyone else?

Thanks in advance.

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: MEIMAPS.EXE memory leak

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

What version of MailEnable are you running?
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

rcarrillo

Post by rcarrillo »

Hi

Premium 10.37

rcarrillo

Post by rcarrillo »

Could a memory usage limitation for the process be configured in the .config file?

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

Best way forward would be to lodge a support ticket under the category of "Upgrade" (free submission) so that we can gain access to log files or to the server directly.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

rgvwebmaster

Post by rgvwebmaster »

This is a problem we have had for several versions of ME and continue to have. Every few days, I have to re-start the IMAP service so as to clear out the memory usage that won't otherwise release.

Every time I've upgraded, there has been an expectation that the problem would be resolved but even with the latest version, the problem remains.

We are running version 10.47 on a Windows 2019 server with 4 CPU's and 32 GB of RAM