Webmail blacklist not working

Raise/discuss any potential issues with MailEnable for consideration in project issue register.
Metalmurphy

Webmail blacklist not working

Post by Metalmurphy »

I've been having some clients complaining that they keep getting emails from addresses that are supposedly blocked through the webmail Blacklist option. So I tried making a new test account and sent some emails from my personal gmail address, then added it to the blacklist and sent some more emails, none of them was blocked.

All the mailenable services are up and running and the options for users to edit their blacklists are enabled. Does anyone know what might be wrong?

We're running MailEnable professional on a Windows Server 2008.

Thanks in advanced!

ahoepfner

Re: Webmail blacklist not working

Post by ahoepfner »

I have the same problem. I upgraded from Mailenable V6 to Mailenable V8 and was excited about the new user blacklist features. I have multiple emails and domains listed in the webmail blacklist but they all appear in the inbox again and again, so it seems that the blacklist feature is not working at all. This is true for all users.

Please help!

jeremydunn

Post by jeremydunn »

I also have reports of this problem.

@MailEnable Support: has a ticket been logged for this problem?

Please reply if you would on this forum thread.

Haider459

Post by Haider459 »

Check the setting “Leaving a message copy on server” in Outlook 2013. If it is checked then unchecked the option.

I hope, it will be beneficial for stopping duplicate items in MS Outlook 2013.