Import Windows Users is not Working

Discussion regarding the Standard version.
mfcosta

Import Windows Users is not Working

Post by mfcosta »

Dear all, good afternoon,
I recently upgraded my MailEnable server, used mostly for training and demonstration purposes of a software that needs to send notifications and receive print jobs by e-mail to version 9.54. After this upgrade (I did a clean install), I noticed the users account located on other OU than the standard User OU are not imported anymore. However, the automatic account creation during the first account connection is working. :?
Could someone help me to figure out if this a defect or if I am doing something wrong? Thank you. :)
Last edited by mfcosta on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mfcosta

Re: Import Domain Users is not Working

Post by mfcosta »

Upgrade to version 9.60 did not fix the issue. Dears, do you have any idea what would be the issue?

mfcosta

Re: Import Domain Users is not Working

Post by mfcosta »

Going deep on this issue, I noticed MailEnable is importing only system account users. I did not find where to configure LDAP filters or something like that to change that behavior.

Laurent

Re: Import Windows Users is not Working

Post by Laurent »

Hi All,

Did anyone got news about this issue ?
We recently updated to 9.74 and still have the problem. (Only users from USERS CN can be imported)

Thanks

mfcosta

Post by mfcosta »

Recently update to version 10.10. Still the same issue. Isn't there a way to import Active Directory users from OUs that are not in the standard CN Users?

mfcosta

Post by mfcosta »

Seems nobody care about that issue.